- Scientific research area: PhD in human and social ecology
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 071 348 181
- Time of admission:
Monday from 9:30 to 13:00
Wednesdays from 9:30 to 13:00
- Scientific - Research focus:
Environment and sustainable development.
Social and human ecology
- Scientific area that has been selected:
Fundamentals of research
- Scientific - research projects, professional and applied activities:
1.Opportunities for problem solving and solid municipal waste in Bitola
- coordinator of the project. Institute for Sustainable Communities Vermont. Realized in 2001.
2.Energy conservation and more efficient use of energy in Republic Macedonia. Regional Center for Environmental Protection for Central and Eastern Europe - Czesnik, Skopje 2001.
3.Ecological education in formal education in Southeast Europe - Biosphere,
Center for education, environmental protection and prirodata- part of the Republic of Macedonia in 2003. (Head of the expert team)
4.Protection of Prespa Park EIA / SEA analysis, international project of Greece, Albania and Macedonia, funded by the Government of the Republic Greece.
National Coordinator, Athens 2007.
5. Other studies, papers and reviews.
- Professional literature, textbooks
Social Ecology, a textbook for students in 1996
Ecology with defendologija textbook for students in 2002.
Defendologija textbook for students in 2003
Environment and sustainable development, textbook for students in 2006.
Environmental health scrapbook leksikogravsko - linguistic aid for students.
- Certificates: /