Incoming Students

What to do in order to be able to spend a study term at the Higher Medical School – University St. Kliment Ohridski Bitola

In order to be received as an exchange student, either your university must participate in European or international programmes such as Erasmus+ or there must be an agreement between your university and the University St. Kliment Ohridski that enables student mobility. You can check this at the International Relations Department of your university..

Deadlines for submitting the Application Form and the Learning/Training Agreement

  • June 1st for the autumn term
  • November 30th for the spring term

The application form and the learning/training agreement, bearing the original stamp and signature of the University of origin, must be sent by e-mail to the International Relations Office.

Contact details:

Institutional Coordinator

Administrative coordination


Departmental coordinator for Higher Medical School

Gordana Ristevska-Dimitrovska, MD, PhD


phone: +389 71 294310